It started out with a walk. I was pushing the stroller and they were riding their bikes. Up and down, up and down, up and down.
It ended with me pushing the stroller filled with a strider bike, mail and a baby. As I pushed it with one arm, I cradled a screaming child in my other arm and tried to get a third to follow as I did my best to run home. Joseph lead the way and did all he could to help me.
Emily has never been afraid to try something new. Something hard. Something dangerous. Today was no different, she decided to race down a very steep hill. Before I could get the words, "WAIT Emily!" out of my mouth, she was off. And then she crashed.
Hard.
There was so much blood, so many tears and so many kids to shepherd home!
Luckily she was wearing her helmet but her face took a beating.
Joseph took such good care of her and made sure to check up on her throughout the day. These two siblings are like twins. They love each other fiercely and are so loving towards each other.
Poor little Emily! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment